My Heart Bleeds....The Voice of a Tree!



I never asked

When, where, why and who?

Someone sowed the seed
Or
It could be accidental…

I grew up just like that!!

No one took daily care of me
Some rains now and then
Some sunshine on sunny days
I grew up just like that!!

I never blamed anyone for my life
I never expected anything in my life

All that I have….
I have been giving
Time to time…
Stage by stage
I have always tried to be
Of some use to you!!

When I look back
I have no regrets…

Because…all that I want is…
To be useful to you…
You mankind!!

But I never understand…
Why you people take me
Always for granted...

Why you never try to realize….
Realize the value of….
The shade I give
The fruits I bore
The flowers I offer

You cut me, you carve me
You burn me, you pulp me
Still I hold no grudges

But alas….
My heart bleeds….
When you just dump me
As the waste

Never realizing how much pains
I have taken to be in your hands!


I request people not to waste paper,  realize the value when things are at your hands 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are like memories

MUSINGS

Life is all about that....unexpectedness