Just like that...........



Sometime back giving a piece of advice a friend of mine added a sentence….
“Of course I know…its easy saying than doing”.
Today standing amidst chaotic life I am recollecting those words and thinking how true it is…

I can preach…I can write…I can console and I can advice others,
But what about me?

How far I am successful in applying them when it comes to me
If I see carefully…it’s negligible!

All my intellectuality (sounds a bit high?)…its o.k.
All my expertise and experience doesn’t come handy in matters related to me!
I feel myself lost…just like a motherless child!

Music, poetry, meditation, methodology...all seems to be just …useless…
When mind starts wandering at its own pace!
I remain helpless…hopeless!

Can anyone give any hints …?
Ha...ha...ha…foolish thing to ask for.. isn’t it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are like memories

MUSINGS

Life is all about that....unexpectedness