Refrigerator....





I don’t know since when

I have been dumping things
All the bad, keeping aside good!

I have been storing moments
All those quite, leaving behind bland

I have been saving spirit
To reach the heavens!

Heart shrinks…brain explodes

Freezing slowly day by day
 Life is nothing but a refrigerator!


(For Poetry Jam:  Refrigerator)


Comments

Mary said…
Sometimes it is good to clean out the 'refrigerators' in one's life....and keep the positive, throwing out the negative!! Nice one.

Here is mine: http://inthecornerofmyeye.blogspot.com/2014/01/frozen-dreams.html
Laurie Kolp said…
I love this metaphor!
Kathe W. said…
what a great metaphor! Cheers!
Pealogic said…
Your poem with its great metaphor makes life sound rather good actually.
Gabriella said…
It all sounds like a great idea, as long as you know how to defrost things when you need them.
Unknown said…
Always best to dump the bad - life and refrigerator!
Brian Miller said…
yikes...the last line is a bit ominous...its good though to make sure we are dumping the bad and keeping the good....and it makes a great metaphor for life
alan1704 said…
Heart sinks.. Brain explodes - great image and great words, this really works.
Intelliblog said…
Interesting take on the theme and the metaphor works well!

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are like memories

MUSINGS

Life is all about that....unexpectedness