Feel.....

I just happened to meet one good old friend of mine yesterday
Its not that we completely lost touch with each other
We are very much in contact by phone/ e-mail / greetings etc etc
But some how .........personally we could not meet each other since so many years

So yesterday when I met the person suddenly
I realized how valuable the presence of a person is
To get connected, feel connected and just really be connected............
Its totally a new feeling...... its totally a new me

I started recollecting all that we have passed through
All the so journey we have made in past years
How precious is that time and this person in my life
Once upon a time..........really........

One has to make an effort to meet the friends then only one will realize
No e-mail, no phone call can give you the feeling of belonging

The feeling one gets when you really
Meet the person ....see the person ...........
Touch the person........

A pat on the back.........
A hand in hand..............experience......
Do it yourself to feel the difference............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories