Let me travel to the eternity




How do I know…this wind might have come from your backyard
Let me inhale some air…and get your fragrance!

May be, I don’t know…you might have sent messages through clouds
Let me stand in rain….and grab your thought!

How can I guess…you might be dreaming gazing at the sky
Let me stare at the stars…and steal your feel!

May be I don’t know… you might have walked through this path  
Let me sit on this grass…and hold your touch!

How do I know dear….you can be around any corner of this universe
Let me travel to the eternity….and reach your heart!





 For Poets United:Poetry Pantry #249



Comments

Sumana Roy said…
this is exquisite..love every word of it...
brudberg said…
That sweet connection of the breeze... intriguing and fragrant
Gen Giggles said…
What a interesting way to reach some one.
C.C. said…
Beautiful ideas that speak to a universal connection....some mystical bond that defies physical presence.

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

What is the gender of SKY…?