Broken Heart!!!


It’s the same old story ….
Story of Heart Breaking!
You are never tired of breaking
I am never tired of gathering!

Like shells from the sea shore
Like pebbles from the river bed
Every time you break my heart
Every time I gather…
Broken pieces of my heart!

I never understand
What keeps my faith up?
I never understand
What makes me to go on?
But, I am never tired of gathering!

May be….because I always thought…
May be….because I always believed…
That, there is a way out…
A way out to make it ONE!
Once again….like the original one
The one with which GOD has sent me to this world!

I know…I can’t quote any excuses
I know…I can’t make him feel sorry
I know…I shall go as ONE when I go back to him!
I know…I shall go as ONE with him!!

So, I am never tired of gathering!
Gathering all the broken pieces!!
Broken pieces of my heart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories