YOU CAN’T LIVE TOMORROW’S LIFE TODAY!!

LIFE TEACHES EVERY DAY A LESSON.

Yesterday late in the evening we had a power cut for about four hours.

Being a workaholic and as there is nothing I can do…. no Major work, no Reading, no TV, no Internet and no Music…. I was going on thinking what else I can do so that the time won’t be wasted.

With the help of candle light I have finished almost all the daily chores and made some preparations for next day.

Then, standing in the balcony, looking at the dark cloudy sky,
in the calmness of night and feeling the breath....

I have realized one thing….

I can’t eat tomorrow’s food today!
I can’t sleep tomorrows sleep today!
And finally
I can’t live tomorrow’s life today!!

Then what is the point in…
Bothering about all unnecessary things
Why to rush….Why to get tense….

Live in present!!
Be content!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories