A Stupid's Request....




Walking down the meadows
Looking for that one place of shade
Searching that one soul of warmth

After traveling miles and miles
After searching many a persons

Still I don't get that one place 
Still I don't get that one  soul
Still I don't get what I want

I am just wondering...
Is it because .....
God never gives what one wants
Rather he gives what one needs...

Let me tell you my dear God...
What I want is also what I need
I may look like a stupid to you
But today you have to make confession

Don't you still feel considerate
Can't you just once... change your rule

Give me the place give me the soul
Give me the peace...I am looking for
Truly I need what I want
Truly I need what I want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories