Because it is a matter of heart!

I know some day I am going to get killed by some annoying person for all my strange thoughts!
Of course till that time I can freely think………..
Certainly thinking is the only thing which can be done freely…without any inhibitions.

Just now while having my lunch…I was thinking
“Why can’t a person have as many lovers as he/she wants?
Why we only restrict for one… ….
Of course I am not talking about to have only one throughout the life,
Now days it has become rather a rare sight.
But at least….most of us believes and practice one at a time.

One can have n- number of children, n- number of siblings, n- number of friends, n- number of neighbors and n- number of life partners, particularly wives…in some places at the same time.
But restriction comes only in terms of love interest…
You can’t tell that “I love n- number of persons” at a time.

When one can easily share his/her love among friends, children, brothers—sisters, relatives, colleagues… Everywhere…. then why not in case of lovers.

Why can’t one have more than one at a time?????????

Though the answer is simple….it becomes complicated…
Because it is a matter of heart!

Your body and brains can be compartmentalized….you can divide or multiply and add or subtract them as per the requirement; you can share them with all others!
Because all these relationships come with reasoning and responsibility!

Whereas when you love a person you just lovewithout any equation!
You love him/her without any reasoning!

Love is the only thing….which cannot be given in FIGURES to divide or multiply...add or subtract.
This has to be felt with the heart!

It’s a supreme state…
It’s an absolute bliss


And once you attain the state….you just can’t change …in the very next moment!

I think this may be the reason….for not going for more than one!

What do you say??????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are like memories

MUSINGS

Life is all about that....unexpectedness