Love is neither created nor destroyed!




You think I have forgotten you
I think you have gone for ever

Nothing is true…
Neither you nor I!

It’s all for the sake of the outer world
The word separation doesn’t hold good for us

How can I do that…?
Are you a thing?
Or
Are you a thought?
Are you a period
Or
Are you a feel?

You are part of me
Flowing like the oxygenated blood
You are part of me
Beating like the excited heart

You are within me
You are with me...
Since time immortal

In fact I and you are
Two sides of the same coin
The coin called love

And you know honey…

Love is neither created nor destroyed
Love is infinite
In fact I and you are incessant!

Comments

Brian Miller said…
a love with no beginning or end it just is....nice
Sumana Roy said…

love..........well defined.......lovely

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories