Love ....redifined




The more and more I understand life
The more and more I understand love
People give it so many names
Interpret it so many terms

But off late the only thing I realized
About the bloody thing called love is ….

There is nothing more selfish than love
Yah true….
Every love has a reason
But much more strong truth than that is
Every love has a purpose

It always thinks about I, me, myself
Every one claims that their love is pure
Every one claims that their love is perfect
Every one claims that their love is honest

There is nothing wrong about all these paraphernalia
The problem comes when it comes to practicality
Every one can sail you through smooth waters

The problem comes when the storm comes


The one who can take you to the other bank across the wild storms
That is perfect love
The one who can stand by you when the whole world dumps you
That is pure love

And finally

The  one who takes more pain than you… when you suffer
That is honest love….

What do you say??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories