Don’t Imagine…

Day before when I was watching TV and changing the channels
Suddenly I bumped into DD-1 and I happen to saw
a programme on songs of Kishore Kumar.

At that particular moment, one of my favorite songs……
“Hume tumse pyaar kitnaa yeh hum nahee jaante”….
was coming.
I know this song since ages…. I heard it many a hundred times,
But this is the first time ….I could see the actual picture.

And I was totally taken aback …..As it’s absolutely disgusting…..
With blunt expressions of Hema Malini…..and the locales
What all I use to imagine regarding the song….
All went wrong.

There is no mistake of either the song or its picturisation.
They were like that …that is the “originality”….of the song
But the problem is ….I was imagining something else.
When it was not up to my belief…I was taken aback.

It happens with many of us
We always make some kind of prior opinion about
A thing, a place or a person….

And when we find that there is a shift in what we have imagined
We get disappointed…..
We feel that we have been cheated…

The problem is ….
No one else is cheating us, but ourselves….
We are the ones who frame the picture before seeing it.
It’s not the picture … we are the culprits.

We have to be blamed for our imagination….
No one else on Earth…

If our judgment is wrong
Who else can help us?

So, my dear friends …
Don’t go by a prior note…
See it to believe it…

Don’t imagine…
It could save you from many a problem!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories