No Way.....In Between!!

I often hear people saying
I did the mistake only once
I have lied only on one occasion
I copied once during my graduation exams
I had only one peg in party
Etc… etc….

They all do it…to save themselves….
But…….

Whether you have done it to save your face or
You have done it because there is no other go
Whether you have done it out of fear or force

The question is either you have done or not
Either you are on this side of the bank or on the other side
There is no way in between….
Yes....I am a firm believer that there is no way in between!

People often give this kind of explanation…just to escape
Escape from the situation or escape from the problem
This is nothing but…..absolutely a way of escapism

Claiming with reasoning…
Why you did what you did…
Won’t change the truth…

The truth is you have done….
It doesn’t matter whether once or twice

Accept it gracefully…
Admit that you have done…
The rest.... you leave it to the world.

People will interpret it... in their own way
It really doesn’t matter what all they think about you
You are answerable only to your Conscience and not to anyone else

Haven’t you heard.... ignorance is bliss?
So, ignore the world and be happy……

And…. Remember there is No Way…In Between!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories