U Just Can't Lie To Him...

The biggest problem with me is.. I can’t lie
And I always land up in troubles because of this habit.

I always reiterate to myself and took firm decision many a times…
“Next time before uttering the truth… I will be careful “
But invariably it happens …
I just can’t lie.. and find myself in some awkward situation.

I always use to feel jealous about people who could easily lie and escape.
Till yesterday … I use to think that they are smart…
wise enough to live life happily.
But...…just yesterday, I read some good book…
which says...

“People who lie are the people who develop an attitude to escape”…
“People who can’t lie are the ones who develop an attitude to face”….

So, I just realized...

There are two categories of people...from this aspect,

The first category- those who lie to avoid conflicts and save themselves…for time being
The second category- those who can’t lie…and doing so
have to face the life’s challenges with courage…

Because of my inability to lie…
Today I may be facing life and death situation…

But…yes, I know...
I am facing the reality…
I am facing the truth…

I am glad I didn’t lie to save my face today…
And by doing so…

I need not save my face when I go to him…
The almighty….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories