INEVITABLE

The day I was born…
I know you are there for me!!

The day I begin this journey…
I know you are my destiny!!

Wherever I am…
Whatever I do...
You are aware of ME!!

I know… I need not bother...
How, when, where!!!

I know… I need not search...
I know… you will come to me!!

It can be any moment
May be after a few hours ….
May be after a few days….

But I am sure ….
You are going to come….
To embrace me with all good care!!

All through life
I was longing for you…
I was eager to reach you

Because, I know …
You are the only one
Who will end my lifelong agony!!

I know …..
You are the only one
Who can give me solace!!!

Let there be none for me
Let there be nothing for me

But I am sure….My Dear!!
You are always there for me!!

I may wander in any place
I may mingle with any body

I know very well…
Its only “YOU”……………

My Dear Death!!
With whom I will rest in peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories