YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME!

When all the doors are shut
You opened the window to the world

When I found none to look forward
You came forward and embraced me

You took my pain and consoled me
You took my thought and elated me

You became a friend with whom
I can discuss anything under the sun

You listened to me what I want to tell …
Without any interruption!!
You allowed me to do what I want to do …
Without asking any question!!!

You are there for me in all the states of mine
You are there for me in all the states of mind

The happy times became happier
The sorrow soul became eased off
When I am with you!

You allowed me to grow
You allowed me to accomplish

You allowed me to expand
You allowed me to apprehend

BLOG....
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME

You are the one.... dear
Dearer to me!

You are the one... dear
Most nearer to me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories