Isn’t God kind enough…



Rains are like dear ones…
They tickle us… kiss us... embrace us…
Finally melt us with their cool...tangy touch!

Yesterday...through out the day...it’s cool and cloudy
And it started down pouring suddenly in the evening!

What a rain
What a sight…
Really a feast to eyes!

Standing in the balcony
Enjoying the showers
Having a cup of hot lime tea

And above all listening to my favorite Mukesh numbers…
That too

आया है मुझे फिर याद वो जालिम …
गुजरा ज़माना बचपनका …

It feels like heaven!!

Really I started wondering why I look forward to...
In time and space for happiness...

When it is already there…surrounding me!

Isn’t God kind enough…
To give us all these pleasures…
Through nature
Through our senses!

To see, to listen, to hear and to feel!

Why we look for something materialistic to have pleasure

Isn’t it foolish!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yups! very true...

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories