You are the certainty....

Let thousand tears roll on my cheeks
Let hundred words prickle my soul

Let thousand people break my heart
Let hundred walls built across my path

Let people impose a thousand rules
Let people be harsh on me

Let people disturb my hundred means
Let people hit hard on me

I never surrender to the mighty world
I never bend on my knees before any head

I know dear god
With every dawn of this world
You still send me
Two things to hold

One…
A ray of hope in my heart
Two…
A streak of smile on my face

No one can take off these two things from me
No one can deter my route to reach you

You are the confidence with which I walk
You are the certainty, the one,which I seek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories