Marriages are made on Earth!!

Twenty two years ago on this day ….
At the age of twenty, I left my house!
Believing a person totally…in pursuit of new life!

Today when I look back…
It looks so strange!

I still can’t make out exactly what is that one thing
Which made me to take such bold decision?
Marrying a person who is just opposite to me in all the characters!

I know...and I use to tell him during my courtship days that…we can’t get along...we are poles apart!
But in spite of all complications…
We are together…for the past 22 years!
Definitely a long period in any one’s life!

I have lost many of my original characteristics during this period and gained some new!
In total…I can’t exactly tell …whether I have gained or lost due to my marriage
Because I know marriage is not a business!

I know and I believe that…
Marriage is a commitment…
A lifelong commitment, as far as I am concerned!

It may not be love…it may not be attraction… it may not be liking!
After some time …in a relation what you require is ….
A commitment!

A relationship is going to sustain and flourish!
As long as you are committed…
What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are like memories

MUSINGS

Life is all about that....unexpectedness