Take risks…Do mistakes!




Yesterday I realized that…Now days I have become too busy to think about sensible things!

Because hardly I am writing anything good …appealing, if not for anybody else, at least for me.

It’s not that there is lack of happening things around me…but hardly am I able to concentrate on them and conceptualize the essence!

So here I am …after a long gap …trying to put some of my weird/wild thoughts into words!

Last night I was thinking about mistakes….

When we call a mistake, a mistake…
Do we consider them with reference to us or with reference to others?
Probably the later…

Similarly…

When do we feel guilty about a mistake….when we commit a mistake or when we are caught doing a mistake?
Probably the later…

So I realized that …

When we do a so called mistake…we often won’t realize that it’s a mistake!
Because with reference to our perception it’s not a mistake…99.9%!
(And of course that’s the reason we do it yaar!)

But again most of us are definitely afraid about others reaction to our action...
We actually bother not about doing a mistake …but someone pointing out our mistakes
Someone catching us… doing the so called wrong thing!

So here I am giving you the funda…the ultimate conclusion…

Go and indulge in mistakes…
As long as it doesn’t bother you!
And until unless you are caught…. In really tricky situation….you are considered as a good boy/ good girl by this world….
So…
Forget about others….they will be always there to bother about what you .whether good do … or bad!

Doesn’t waste life by calculation…take risks…do mistakes!

What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories