I realize....

Every time I make a trip
Every time I take a road
Every time I realize....
It’s the journey that matters
Not the destination!

Every time I meet the people
Every time I talk with them
Every time I realize....
It’s the value of relation that matters
Not the mere conversation!

Every time I make a mistake
Every time I take a wrong step
Every time I realize....
It’s the lesson learnt that matters
Not the failure of your expectation!

Every time I look at life
Every time I count the time
Every time I realize....
It’s the experience gained that matters
Not the years spent in vain!

Yes, every time I do realize…
It’s the journey
It’s the relation
It’s the lesson
It’s the experience
That matters

Yes.....
That’s what matters to me
That’s what life means to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories