Reminder To The God......


It’s not that I tweet you everything I do!
It’s not that you are aware of every update …
On My Face Book!!

Neither I cal you every half an hour…
Nor I send messages of my minutes!!

But I always use to feel that
We are connected!!

Rather I use to believe that
24x7, 365 days you are with me!
People may come and go
But…
You are always there for me!!

I never bothered…
What others are thinking of me!
I never cared…
What value they assign me!!

Because….
I always felt that...
It’s your opinion which matters!
I may forgo anything big
But never to lose your faith in me!!

But off late it appears …
That you have deleted me..
From the list of your Beloved!

You have departed from me..
From the nest we have established!!

You no more care for me...
Neither you give any hint nor help!

You just watch…
and enjoy my struggle!!

It appears that….
We are no more Friends!

May be you want to prove me wrong …
Without you!
May be you want to convey the message…
Live alone!

But you might have forgotten
Our connection is beyond any
Media of Communication…

The breath I take will tell me
You are there... with me
The beat of my heart will hint me
You are there... within me

Neither I need to come to you
Nor you require to visit me…

Because...I know…
Separation is for the outer world ….

I know.....
We are …One Soul!

I know.....
We are …One Forever!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories