Friend....



















Looking at the gift’s galore

What all I gained during all these years

You strikingly stand out among the lot

One whom I cherish till my end of life



Decades gone by since I met you

Years gone by since you left me

Boundaries can never part hearts

Time and again you proved me this truth



When I look back at time gone by

When I look at future days to come

You were and you will be with me

Through all my phases of life, I am sure



Friendship is a life long journey

Where paths may be different

But souls are always together

Worldly distant with each other

But with synchronized thought


I know friend…
You are the most cherishable gift of my life

You are the one whom I can count on

Through life's any turn or twist

You are the one who doesn’t leave me …

Till I reach to the heavenly dust! 



(For Poetry Jam :Gifts)





Comments

Veena said…
Value of relation is not that how much you feel happy with some one but it is that how much some one feels alone without you...
Nicely Written..!!!
kalpana solsi said…
The gift of friendship is forever. beautifully written
Mary said…
Indeed, the gift of friendship is one of the best gifts that someone can give or receive. I enjoyed this reminder.
Unknown said…
good one !!!!
--easyaptitudes.blogspot.com--
alan1704 said…
Lovely words that capture the joy of friendship.
Laurie Kolp said…
Friends truly are gifts.
Vandana Sharma said…
:) Friends are the best gift from god and rarest blessing.
Kathe W. said…
friends are priceless! Great poem!
Peggy said…
Yes friendship is such a great gift. Surely one of the best.
Panchali said…
Yes...friends are truly the best gifts from God...:) Lovely lines...
Sarav said…
Friendship is priceless! What a wonderful gift and poem
Intelliblog said…
A friend is the best gift we can give ourselves

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories