If this is called WORSHIP…




Why I worship god…
I don’t know about worshiping….

I don’t do daily Puja…
I rarely go to Temple
I never do fasting…

The only thing I do is convey him my thoughts
Convey him my fears…convey him my wishes
All in silence…lying down on bed…sitting on my sofa…standing in my balcony
Anywhere anytime…

I don’t have any hesitation to tell the God
What silly thing I did
What mistake I committed
What… I would like to do
What…I shouldn’t have done
The list goes on

I believe HIM.....The God!
Sometimes I thank him
Sometimes I curse him
Sometimes I laugh with him
Sometimes I cry with him

If this is called WORSHIP…
I do it…quite frequently

Because I know…
He is there in some form or the other
He listens to me whatever I say
He accepts me whatever I do
He understands me the way I want to be understood.
He is the only one…who won’t part with me

Till the end of my life!

Comments

jkalwaye said…
''Convey him my fears…convey him my wishes
All in silence'',it is really the true eassence of spirituality .very meaningful thoughts .I give 7 out of 10 marks for this poem .thank you for sharing
Veena said…
God this three letter word weaves magic in everyones life...

Great lines..and thanks for sharing

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories