Jaane Kahan Gaye Woh Din?????

Mukesh is my favorite singer.
And when I am young….specially during teenage days I use to madly listen to his songs.
There is a kind of magic in his voice with inexplicable sadness….
That use to take me altogether to a different world.

There are n numbers of Mukesh songs….which I know by heart and can sing along!
But this one is like the ultimate…..Jaane Kahan Gaye Woh Din!

Whenever I listen… there will be definitely tears in my eyes…. by the time the song is complete!
The voice, the lyrics and the music….no match at all!
And today I don’t know why? after long... long... time
I just felt like listening to it!

All those …who are sensitive at heart can listen and enjoy!
Kyonki….
”Baadhe saukyamane bhaavana raanevoy!
AA yeruke nischalaanandamoy…Brahamaanandamoy”!

Learn Telugu if you want to follow it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories