There is a charm in remembering you....
















Sitting pretty in a corner
Looking amused with a grin
There is a charm in remembering you!

My sole aim was to have…
A glimpse of you in my thoughts

It’s not that it won’t happen frequently
It’s not that I can’t see you…when I close my eyes

But you see…

There is a charm in remembering you
When I am consciously aware of my unconscious state
Completely drenched in shower of your memories!!

There is a charm in remembering you
When I am willingly surrender to my unwilling claim
Just like taking a dip in holy Ganges!!!

Forgetting all the world
Holding you in my heart
Forging all the time
Having you in my thought

There is a charm in remembering you!!!



Comments

Brian Miller said…
smiles...a charming bit of love...esp when they dominate our thoughts such, it becomes easy to forget all else...

dropping in from poetsU

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories