Love is not something which brings you on your knees



Till late stage / age in my life, I use to believe in that typical love of Bollywood!


I was so romantic at heart….. Of course still I am!!



When I was young neither I use to see any movie nor read any novel which has a sad ending!

I can't even imagine separation, pain etc etc and always use to think

Love is something which always brings you happiness!



Never ever I tried to realize, till recent times that…



Love is something which brings you close to reality!

All the realities of life!

Love is something which makes you to see life in totality!

All its aspirations and desperations!!



Love is not something which brings you on your knees

But which makes you stand tall!

To stand tall among equals!


Love is something which makes you to approach life with a different angle!!

All its highs and lows!!



Love is not something which makes you weak!

But which gives you strength!

Strong enough to face the odds!


Love is something which prompts you to face the rough weather around the world!

All its shades and grades!!


Love is not something which makes you to suffer

But something that makes you to understand the suffering!


Love is not something which makes you to cry

But something that makes you to understand the significance of tears


Love is not something which makes you to freak out

But something that makes you to stay composed


Love is something that eases your senses

And

Soothes your soul!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
what an understanding of love,very well difine shows maturity of mind.
slowlearner68 said…
love is love.

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories