DEATH!!!




Finally…
You have made me to realize that….
I am looking for you in vain …

It’s all dark now…
With no sight of you in near future!
You too seem to be a distance dream!

Life appears more like a desert…
Cold and frozen…
With sinking faith and dying heart!

Unable to fit into the categories
Unable to fit into the classifieds

I am looking forward…
At the only ray of hope…you!

I am looking forward…
For that blissful moment
When I can lay myself in your hands

Though I am searching for you...

Since time eternal

You seem to be enjoying
My life’s plunging hovel
How long will you keep me waiting?
How long will you keep me wandering?

Why don’t you come and hug me at this moment
When mind is breathless and body is aim less

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories