Parting....



So many years have passed…
Since the day you left me!
I still remember that day….
When I came to see you off!

I know partings are always painful
But somehow I felt that…
No one can understand….
What we were undergoing

Moments passing…Killing the time
You were bizarre and I am confused
Either of us doesn’t know what to speak
How to console our souls and
How to control our tears

We can suppress our happiness
But can’t do the same with agony

The eyes, the voice
The touch, the face
Revealing every fine detail of …mind boggling

How anyone can say…
Love needs to be expressed

Without uttering a word
Without hearing a sound

You have communicated all that you want say
And I have received all that I want to hear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories