The Mast, Mast Hyderabad



Suddenly, Hyderabad was looking so pleasant…
(It’s not that it’s not pleasant earlier, for me, it’s always pleasant, 
but since last two days it has become more pleasant)

Clouds rains, breeze, flowers, festivities
Looks like paradise on earth!

I love this place like anything….
The city looks more or less like me and matches with my tempo….
It’s not only me…it’s the typical hyderabadi tempo, I should say

So unpredictable…
Sometimes hot…
Sometimes cool…
Just like sudden showers
There will be sudden chaos…
The dark silent nights
The all vibrant days

It has got all the things…
A life has to offer!

It’s so charming but yet mystic....
Magnificent and magnanimous…

Really... it will accept any person from any corner of the world with open arms!
Never particular about any one culture, one food, one language and one ritual kind of a thing!

Don’t blame me…
I just love this city!
With lots of mazaa aur masti!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories