I hope so…



Sometimes life seems to stand still for you….
Yet you will be going along with the flow

It’s not that you want to go in that particular direction
But still you just follow it
Just like an involuntary action

I feel same now days
Nothing is happening as far as I am concerned but
Still...my life is not stationary with reference to world around me

Something is coming in something is going out…
All without my control

I always wonder …
How the so called my life is being ruled by others

Yesterday while discussing with a friend
I heard some good words…
“The other person is not strong…
By becoming weak….
You are the one who is making the other person strong”

I agree it’s absolutely right
But life doesn’t go by seeing directions…dimensions…
It just takes its own parameters…to go ahead

And as far I know…
There is no looking back…rather any back turn in life

Its only one way…so…just follow it
Who knows…unknowingly you may land into
Something interesting…
And
Life may really gain some momentum again

I hope so…
Because…I have learnt in physics
Potential energy is convertible to kinetic energy

So I think…there is nothing wrong in being stand still for while…to take a leap
What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories