This is all I could understand about love...



I read a lot…I write a lot

I think a lot and I feel a lot

But off late I have realized that
All these things are of no use
When I try to define rather understand the love!

The more I think…the more I feel
The more intriguing it becomes

The more I read… the more I write
The more interesting it becomes

Always I ponder…
What is significant in a person that makes you love?

The one who makes you happy
 Or
The one who makes you suffer

The one who makes you laugh
Or
The one who makes you cry

The one who fills your world
Or
The one who empties your world

For all these questions... I get only one answer!

I think…we love a person…

Who makes us suffer, who makes us cry and who empties our world
rather than a person who makes us happy, who makes us laugh and who fills our world!

Yes …it’s true

We love a person…who makes us suffer
Who makes us to realize what life is… in actual
Who makes us feel …what pain is!!

We love a person…who makes us cry
Who makes us to realize the value of tears
Who makes us to value the cost of a relation

We love a person…who empties our world
Who takes our heart from us
Who takes our identity  from us... without even our knowledge.

It all looks weird…feels wild...
But it's true!


Of course...
I am only half way through my life...

I think... it will take my life time to follow love thoroughly

Till then….this is all I could understand about love...

Hope you all enjoy reading this…

I don’t mind even if you don’t enjoy it

Ha ha...Ha ha
Have a great day buddies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories