Greasy thoughts...




Greasy thoughts
Insidiously creeping out
From the closet of mind

Taking me into captivity
Trying to mend my ways

Some random…some planned
Revealing all the hidden truths
Making me naked before the world

Greasy thoughts….
Painting me black... on otherwise bright image

Never keep any secrets in store
Always refresh the brain
Press- Ctrl+Alt+Del….empty the Recycle Bin

Each secret has its own mutiny
Let them not play with your life
You never know…what they do
Wash them off…keep it clean


Don’t hang on with greasy thoughts
Pull them apart...push them aside
Never allow them to take your stride 


(For Three Word Wednesday,3WW CCCXLVII: Prompt:Greasy,Insidious,Reveal)

Comments

Khushboo said…
Great way to use your prompts. "Never keep any secrets in store
Always refresh the brain
Press- Ctrl+Alt+Del….empty the Recycle Bin" Love these lines :)

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories