Hot Cup of Tea....





















I never know…

When I tied knot with you

But since then I know

You are like my forever part



I begin the day with you

And come to you...

Whenever I want some ease!



Smoking hot

With looks so tempting

You invite me…

 To take you into my hands



The moment you touch my lips

My heart opens up

My mind freshen up



When I gulp you warm

Descending down my throat

Really you do wonders



You enhance my verve

You lift up my spirit

You improve my time

You stretch my thought



Thank you…

For being there always for me

To loosen my strings

To stretch my wings


(for Poets United:Verse First ~Food & Writing and Writing & Food)



Comments

Unknown said…
Tea...
really?!
:-)
I, too, am a passionate tea drinker. Coffee consumers have nothing on us!
TCPC said…
ha! the hot steaming cup is inviting! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories