The Fantastic Four…Prologue

The highest value and respect I give….
Only to one relationship….friendship!

I owe a lot to my friends….there are many to mention in the list….
But there are a few whom I can’t forget even in the faintest conditions of my senses!!

I am what I am because of four friends, each in different stages of my life!
The fantastic four friends of my life….and the lessons they gave me…
Left an indelible mark in my character!

It may appear simple to the other person
But for me it brought a hell lot of change

What they told at that very particular moment of my life and how I took what they told
That matters…actually that made an impact!

Today I want to salute them...wish them all the goodness in the life!
Cherish all the good times we have been together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories