What is the gender of SKY…?

I am a stupid.... I know!
But yesterday I realized that I am a stupid par excellence!!

After a hectic schedule of Sunday Morning…
(Washing machine, wardrobe cleaning and rearrangement, breakfast, lunch, attending daughter, receiving phone calls….etc etc.)
Instead of relaxing either by reading news paper/ watching TV or having a short nap post lunch…
Which any little bit intelligent fellow would do...

I started gazing at the sky… (The most favorite time pass of mine)
The wind…little drizzle…I started thinking….
As usually all weird things!

We have gender specified for
Wind (Vaayu Devudu)…
Rain (Varunudu)….
Fire (Agni Devudu)…
Earth (Bhoo-Devi)….

Then what about the Sky??

I know certain Telugu usages….where we use….”undi”
Like…
“Aakasham meghavrutam ayyindi”
“Aakasham errabaddadi”
(Sorry friends I can’t exactly translate these sentences into English)

So, the “undi” denotes feminine gender!
But again most of the time a guy is named Aakash…
Never is it used for naming a girl child...

So…I am in a dilemma…
What is the gender of SKY…?

Any one has got any information!

Ha...ha...ha…
Think...like a stupid!
But, give me an answer like an intellectual!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories