Struggle For Existence!!



Life is pulling me from all the directions
It is strangling me to death!

I don’t know when and to whom I have given
All these threads to hold on my behalf…

Now I don’t have any control to control them
They have taken the liberty…
Liberty of playing with me...

A little bit this side
A little bit that side…
Pulling and pushing me
Whenever they want!

It’s in their control now
My life!

The problem is not with them
The problem is with their technique

Neither they know how to handle it properly
Nor they know how to pull it apart correctly

That’s why all this struggle for me
Struggle for survival!
Struggle for existence!!

Neither can I die!!
Nor I can live!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories