You still can't fence my thoughts!!


I never bothered to know ….
Who in this bloody world

Took this stupid decision


To build four walls and boundaries

To make some rules and few laws

Countries and continents….

All to divide people!


Why anyone should be told

Where to live…what to do


Why anyone should be controlled

Of their impulses and actions


How long and how much

A person can be controlled


In terms of space and speech

In terms of life and love


Hey world listen to me

Let me declare today


Limitations are ephemeral

Universe is eternal


God never made walls

Nature never obeyed laws!


Whatever is your technology….

You still can't fence my thoughts
They have no limits



No walls can bind them

No laws can control them

They are all mine



Spreading across the boundaries

Spreading across the minds



Without any restrictions

Touching all the hearts….





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories