The time that is full of mine!!!



Another year gone

Another chapter over

 
They say…

No one can stand time

Time always wins …

 
But when I look back

And see the past

Time is all that I had!


Split into days…

Birth days...marriage days...

Happy days …happening days!

This day….that day…

All kinds of days!!


Split into hours…

Leisure hours…hectic hours

Routine hours…romancing hours!

This hour…that hour…

All brands of hours!!


Split into moments…

Golden moments…frozen moments…

Fantastic moments…fantasizing moments!

This moment…that moment…

All sorts of moments!!


Really let me tell you

I always had good amount of time!!

  The time which is all mine

The days…the hours…the moments

Which are all exclusive!

Exclusively mine!!


Time made me…

What I am today

Time gave me

What I owe every day


Time never over took me!

In fact I took over time!!

I won so much of time!!

  The time that is full of life!!

The time that is full of mine!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories