“You and you only are responsible for your happiness”




Whenever I see the 2012 mashup song in a music channel
I feel…. my life is something similar to that!

Going weird in all directions
No coherence at all!!

The problem is not being weird....
The problem is me trying to find some reason and logic beyond everything happening

I don’t know why now days I am trying to fit into some groove all the time
I don’t know why I am trying to convince my conscious
And
I don’t even know why I am trying to explain people
Which is not my characteristic at all?

Whether I am sad or glad
Whether I am good or bad
Whether I laugh or cry

Pathetically I am looking at others …for reasons
Forgetting that I should look within
Forgetting that I shouldn’t seek asylum from someone else but from within

I don’t understand….
Why after learning so many lessons in life…

Why I still look out for a shoulder to lean on
Why I still look out for hand to wipe my tears
Why I still look out for someone to share my pain
Why I still look out for someone to help me

I don’t know friend… why I have forgotten…
What you have told me…

“You and you only are responsible for your happiness”

I don’t know why……….

I still search for happiness from someone else

Really I don’t know……….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories