What to do… Except….expressing!!

-->

Sometimes the urge to do something wins over the logic
Sometimes there won’t be an answer to “why”
It just happens …that’s all!
So, here I am..... after a long time (in my sense) writing again!

Afternoon I went for the movie “Highway"
I anticipated more …after reading one or two reviews
But, once I came out… I was not completely satisfied

The theme was predictable….the kind of emotional experiences
May be new to current generation but not for our genre
May be at places I felt that Alia Bhatt was more louder than required
Whatever may be the reason…
I couldn’t enjoy the movie as much I thought I would…
Because  I already made certain image of that movie in my mind!

My intention of writing this  is not to review the movie ..
But  the very thought that…If we go in anticipation of something and if we don’t get what we want ….even it’s less by 1%....We get completely disappointed!
We even forget about the 99% available!
Human mind is like that….always tend to see the negative in magnifying glass
Whereas the positives go....just like that…with the pass of the moment
Or  rather I should say…we tend to forget!

I don’t know…when will I learn…not to expect…complete 100% from anything…
Is it possible?
To have someone special for you…
 Someone caring 100%
Someone loving 100%
Someone trusting 100%
Someone dependable 100%
I don’t think…it’s possible

Probably I owe this much only…
Peace in peaces….
Love in parts…
Life in intervals…
Why do I worry…I don’t  know!
This mind is like that….
What to do…
Except….expressing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A song very close to my heart.....

Friends are like memories